CONNECT, SUPPORT & EMPOWER
Alone We Are Strong, Together We Are Stronger
ShareAbode is an Australian wide platform that connects single parents with one another for the purpose of co-living. Co-living together can help with:
- Cutting down the cost of rent and living expenses
- Allows for a higher standard of living for a lesser amount
- Sharing the load and getting time out for yourself
- Gaining emotional support, less lonely and some adult convo
- Sharing household duties; cooking, cleaning
- Even, parental duties can be shared (a bath all to yourself while your kids are being entertained!)
- No more “mum, I’m bored” as friendships are created between the kids
- Plus much more …
I work with single mums daily, and have to say what a BRILLIANT idea this is. Home sharing is the way forward for single parents who not only want to share the cost of living, but for those who feel isolated by their situation. I hope single parents sign-up and list to get this initiative off the ground and working its magic.
HOW IT WORKS
Become a member to start connecting
Simply sign up, for free, complete your profile listing as a home seeker or a home sharer:
Home Seeker – Seeking a home that’s listed or seeking someone else to find a home together with
Home Sharer – Someone who has a home they want to open up to share.
ShareAbode gives you the largest group of potentially compatible single parents to co-live with, anywhere in Australia. Just check back regularly, be proactive and it has the potential to change so much for you, your life and your children’s.
Educational & Inspirational tools to help you be supported on your single parent journey.
What an excellent idea!! Fantastic concept & congrats for being a total genius, How many women put up with or go back to bad situations because they don’t have the knowledge, support & finances to go it alone…..you very well may have just saved some lives and souls with this brilliant concept as well.